The Architectural Review
The global architecture magazine for the 21st century
The Architectural Review (The AR) is the world's favourite monthly architecture magazine. Read and enjoyed in over 130 countries it is world renowned for its truly global and inspirational perspective. It is the one magazine in which architects aspire to have their work published.
Each month The AR presents a vision of international design to architects and architectural students worldwide. It is a source of inspiration to architects globally, providing subscribers with detailed and finely-illustrated reviews of architectural projects as well as complete access to all online archives and content at architectural-review.com.
The Architectural Review provides:
- Stunning coverage of the world's most important buildings with incisive critiques, superb photography and comprehensive drawings
- A new quarterly section on Typology examines how wider changes are affecting particular building types and how to make them work for you
- A collestion of high quality videos on architectural criticism, culture and campaigning for the 21st century.
- An impressive roster of contributors from practice to academia, delivering the very latest in new ideas to set the architectural agenda
- The new monthly Broader View essay provides a platform for leading opinion formers to share fresh thinking with you