A subscription to The Architectural Review will ensure you keep yourself at the forefront of international ideas, innovation and inspiration. We provide critical thinking for critical times.
Whether you are an experienced and accomplished architect or a student just starting out in this exciting and innovative industry, The Architectural Review is an essential read.
Benefit from all the sections in AR including:
- Stunning coverage of the world's most important buildings with incisive critiques, superb photography and comprehensive drawings
- A new section, Revisits, re-evaluates radical and socially-progressive architecture from previous eras and grows your understanding
- Skill examines leading edge expressions of technical innovation across a series of projects giving you detailed, practical insight.
- Essays - from Theory to Urbanism and Landscape – encourages provocative and relevant discourse and learning
- A new quarterly section on Typology examines how wider changes are affecting particular building types and how to make them work for you
- The new Broader View essay provides a platform for leading opinion formers to share fresh thinking with you
- Reputations, another new feature, candidly assesses the legacy of major architectural figures
- An expanded Reviews section covers more of the latest books and exhibitions, keeping you fully informed
- Pedagogy is a new focus on leading international architectural schools, exploring how architecture is taught as a cultural and practical discipline